On the mirror
We always have some exciting single bottles
so please ask your waiter to see this week’s list.
9 & 10 September • Cornbury House Horse Trials
The Pelican in the Field
Fancy a day out in the heart of the Cotswolds watching world class equestrian sport against the breathtaking backdrop of Cornbury House and the Wychwood Forest, whilst enjoying some delicious food and drink?
In partnership with Cornbury and our own sister pub, The Bull in Charlbury, our pop-up ‘The Pelican in the Field’ hospitality experience is available across Saturday 9 & Sunday 10 September.
Redefining traditional hospitality, guests can expect a fantastic feasting style menu, set in a relaxed space overlooking the main show-jumping arena. Featuring our signature open-fire cooking style and using Cornbury Farm raised meat as well as locally grown produce.
– VIP Forward Parking
– Admission to the event on the selected date (9/10 September)
– Access to the ‘Pelican in the Field’ Hospitality
– Welcome glass of champagne on arrival
– Canapés and Oyster station
– Meat & Fish cooked over open fire with veg option and salads served 12pm-3:30pm.
– Selections of cheeses and desserts
– Tea and coffee
Price per person: £125pp
Children (12 and under): £55